1) Can you take pictures of me with my pet?
Yes! I can take photos of two people with their pet for no additional charge.
2) Do you charge more if I have more than one pet?
Photography of one or two pets is included in the charge. If you would like to add another, there will be an additional fee of $50.
3) My dog cannot be in a public place without a leash. How can I get photos like the ones on your website?
I can remove leashes and many collars in photoshop, and leash removal is included as part of the editing process.
4) My dog/horse/cat doesn’t respond well to commands. Can you still get good photos?
While it is much easier to get pictures if a pet knows at least sit and stay, I have taken pictures of animals that did not know these commands and I have gotten good images. I do encourage you to work on these commands with your pet if at all possible.
5) I can’t take my pet out of my home. Can you still get photos?
Yes. We will use as much natural light as possible and try to schedule at a time you have a lot of sunlight in the house. I will bring flash and reflectors to supplement the light as necessary.
6) Do you sell digital images?
Yes. I provide social media sized images of all photos purchased for you to share. I also sell full resolution images, but they cost as much as some prints. I encourage clients to get prints because they last much longer and are accessible when technology changes (Who remembers the floppy disk? My new laptop doesn’t even have a CD drive). Also, I can get prints from professional labs with professional mounts, something that the average client cannot do. You may even choose to purchase framed [rints ready to hang on a wall.
7) What do I need to do to book a session?
Use the contact me through the link above or call me!
I don’t think there was anything I didn’t enjoy, besides mosquitoes lol. And the best part was all the fun, and the noisemakes, quackers lol. I never would have thought of that!!